Shelter Advocacy Manager- Community Shelter
The Community Shelter is seeking a Shelter Advocacy Program Manager. The Shelter Advocacy Manager is primarily responsible for providing oversight to the shelter advocacy manager. This position will provide supervision to the shelter advocates who provide case management services to women, men and their children who are survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse or human trafficking who are living in the shelter. This position will serve as a shelter manager and will assist shelter staff in creating an environment that is client focused and promotes safety, healing, and empowerment for residents. The Community Shelter is currently using a scattered site model that will develop into a traditional shelter setting. This position may provide mobile services and the use of a personal vehicle and or the ability to drive a 15 passenger van is required.
About this position:
· Communicates proactively with staff from other programs to ensure that agency services are coordinated and working in tandem with each other.
· Ensures the completion of all requisite agency and program paperwork for program administration and communication purposes. Assist with quality assurance checks when closing client case files. Completes data entry for direct client assistance.
· Assists with maintaining systems for documenting the effectiveness and efficiency of services. Ensures systems for counting, collection and reporting on the shelter advocacy program.
· Provides community education presentations as required.
· On Call: Serves on back up manager rotation; ensure 24/7 on call availability to shelter staff during week long rotation.
· The ability to drive agency vans and/or your personal vehicle in order to visit and support multiple sites.
About our benefits:
*Benefits are prorated based on date of hire and hours worked. Eligibility is dependent upon FTE, status, etc.