Grove Place Services Program Manager
Grove Place Services Program Manager
Community Resource Advocacy seeks a full-time Grove Place Services Program Manager. The Program Manager will oversee social services offered at Grove Place Apartments, collaborate with property management regarding resident needs, collaborate with volunteers and donors to organize and facilitate community events, provide limited case management to residents, and support the Program Director in program evaluation.
- SAFE’s mission is our name: Stop Abuse For Everyone. We achieve our mission by acknowledging and responding to the intersection of child abuse, sexual assault, human trafficking, and domestic violence.
- The SAFE Alliance grew out of the courageous work of the Center for Battered Women, the Austin Rape Crisis Center, and the Austin Children’s Shelter, all respected, women-led human service agencies created by volunteers and informed by survivors who needed support, safety and justice.
- With over 20 programs and 400 staff, we have been serving the Austin community and beyond for over 30 years.
- The SAFE Alliance strongly encourages members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ+ identified people, gender-nonconforming people, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people who speak a language in addition to English.
About this position:
- We need you to fill the role of Grove Place Services Program Manager. This is a full-time, exempt position at our Grove campus. We will pay you an annual salary of $53,500-$55,500 dependent upon experience.
- Hire/Terminate, train, and supervise support staff, volunteers, interns.
- Manage multiple demands on your attention:
- respond in a timely manner to client needs
- clearly document and maintain client files
- be able to effectively process and keep up with various grant requirements
- maintain up to date housing waiting lists
- plan ongoing community social/educational events
- Possess high level of work ethics with handling confidential client information, appropriately sets professional boundaries, be able to communicate and respond appropriately to staff and clients.
- Work collaboratively with property management at Grove Place Apartments to address unit vacancies, resident’s needs, and community engagement.
- Guide team in utilizing culturally responsive trauma-informed services, provide appropriate referrals that meet client needs and goals.
- Effectively consult and collaborate with various community partners and SAFE staff to provide holistic services to clients.
- Attending various SAFE program’s and community meetings as outreach.
- Seek out donations and is able to dive to pick up/deliver program supplies as needed.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services, Sociology or a related field. Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience providing advocacy and or case management to survivors of abuse or homeless population required.
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience required.
- Experience collaborating with external entities and partnerships preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Pass all required criminal history background checks (including an FBI fingerprint check), as well a pre-employment drug screen and TB test if applicable.
- Must have all of the following:
- Valid State of Texas Driver’s License.
- At least three (3) consecutive years of driving experience OR one (1) year of driving experience if over 27 years of age.
- If in possession of an out of state license, obtain a State of Texas Driver’s License within 90 days of beginning employment.
- All employees are required to comply with policies regarding COVID19, which may be subject to change. COVID vaccines are still highly recommended, and we encourage employees to get vaccinated if they are able.
About our benefits:
- Full-time employees receive employer paid health insurance, short-term disability, and life insurance. *
- Optional dental, vision and pet insurance. *
- 403(b) retirement plan with an employer match, and 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), 4 Personal Holidays, 8 Paid holidays, and more. *
- We’ll provide you with an amazing work environment where you’ll get to make a difference every day.
Please Note: All new employees regardless of employment status will be required to start their employment on either the 1st or 16th of the month and will be required to attend a three-day new employee orientation that is held both in-person and virtually the first three days of the month.
*Benefits are prorated based on date of hire and hours worked. Eligibility is dependent upon FTE, status, etc.
For the most up-to-date and comprehensive list of our job openings, please visit our career page.